While the last time many lawyers deal with constitutional issues is in law school, McGlinchey Stafford attorneys are fully engaged in representing clients in litigation involving a broad range of state and federal constitutional issues, including:
- First Amendment Claims and Free Speech
- Fifth Amendment Due Process Claims, Substantive and Procedural
- Property Rights and Takings Issues
- Creditors Rights and Takings
- 14th Amendment Discrimination
- 15th Amendment Voting Rights
We have significant experience in state and federal courts protecting and advancing the constitutional litigation concerns of businesses, associations, individuals and state agencies.