McGlinchey Stafford PLLC is proud to announce that eight of our lawyers authored or co-authored chapters in the latest edition of the Practising Law Institute’s (PLI) Consumer Financial Services Answer Book. In addition, McGlinchey Member Thomas M. Hanson (Dallas) co-edited the book. The 2020 edition is the leading desk reference for consumer financial services lawyers and compliance professionals.
McGlinchey attorneys who authored or co-authored chapters include:
- Thomas M. Hanson (Dallas): Editor; author of Chapter 21 Mortgage Loan Servicing
- Joseph A. Apatov (Ft. Lauderdale): co-author of Chapter 3 Fair Credit Reporting Act and Chapter 11 Credit Cards
- Susan E. Chylik (Cleveland): co-author of Chapter 8 Electronic Signatures and Records
- Robert N. Driscoll (Washington): author of Chapter 6 Fair Lending/Non-Discrimination
- Emily J. Honsa Hicks (Cleveland): co-author of Chapter 8 Electronic Signatures and Records
- Stephen T. Masley (Jackson): author of Chapter 25 Consumer Bankruptcy Law
- Arthur Rotatori (Cleveland): co-author of Chapter 8 Electronic Signatures and Records
- Gregg D. Stevens (Dallas): co-author of Chapter 3 Fair Credit Reporting Act and Chapter 11 Credit Cards
These attorneys represent McGlinchey Stafford’s diverse expertise in the areas of consumer financial services regulatory compliance and litigation, as well as commercial litigation, class actions defense, creditors’ rights/ bankruptcy, and government/public policy.
“This year’s Answer Book covers a number of highly timely topics for those in the industry,” said Hanson. “That so many McGlinchey attorneys have contributed to this publication for many years speaks to the depth and breadth of the firm’s capabilities for members of the financial services industry.”
Practising Law Institute (PLI) is a nonprofit learning organization dedicated to keeping attorneys and other professionals at the forefront of knowledge and expertise. The organization provides the highest quality, accredited, continuing legal and professional education programs in a variety of formats. PLI publishes a comprehensive library of Treatises, Course Handbooks, Answer Books and Journals.
Copies of the book can be purchased through PLI here.