McGlinchey Stafford PLLC is pleased to announce the inclusion of nine attorneys in the firm’s Fort Lauderdale and Jacksonville offices in the 2019 edition of Florida Super Lawyers. These attorneys were recognized across 14 practice areas spanning various business and corporate matters, as well as litigation and appellate law.
Notably, Manuel Farach, a Member in the firm’s Fort Lauderdale office, is recognized for being triple-board certified in Appellate Practice, Business Litigation, and Real Estate by the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education. Farach has been named to Florida Super Lawyers’ “Top 100 Lawyers” lists for the state of Florida and the Miami area for the fifth consecutive year.
Attorneys from the Fort Lauderdale office ranked in the 2019 Florida Super Lawyers list were recognized in the following areas:
• Joseph Apatov*, Associate - Consumer Law, Creditor Debtor Rights: Business, Business Litigation, Appellate, Real Estate: Consumer, and General Litigation
• Ralph Confreda*, Of Counsel - Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, General Litigation, Banking, and Consumer Law
• Manuel Farach, Member - Real Estate, Business Litigation, Appellate
• Gavin MacMillan*, Associate - Business Litigation
• Peter Maskow*, Associate - Business Litigation, Appellate, Intellectual Property
• Charles Stoecker*, Associate - Banking, Appellate, Employment & Labor, Business/Corporate
Attorneys from the Jacksonville office ranked in the 2019 Florida Super Lawyers list were recognized in the following areas:
• Will Grimsley*, Member - Business Litigation
• Gabriel Hartsell*, Associate - Civil Litigation, Creditor Debtor Rights, Business Litigation, Bankruptcy, Appellate
• Amy Benson Kisz*, Associate - Business Litigation
* Indicates attorney selected to Florida Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list for 2019.
Attorneys in the firm’s Fort Lauderdale and Jacksonville offices offer extensive experience in banking, commercial litigation, consumer financial services litigation, bankruptcy, insurance defense, labor and employment, corporate matters, intellectual property, and real estate.
Since 2004, more than 70 McGlinchey Stafford attorneys have received the distinction of being included in Super Lawyers and the publication’s “Rising Stars” lists across the United States. Super Lawyers has listed outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement since the publication’s founding in 1991. To be included in a state publication, lawyers are subject to nomination, a peer-review survey by practice area, and independent research on candidates. The top five percent of attorneys in each state, as nominated by their peers, are then reviewed by an independent research team that focuses on professional accomplishments, peer recognition, and community involvement. The “Rising Star” designation recognizes the top 2.5% of lawyers in a given state who are 40 years old or younger, or have been in practice 10 years or less.